What are the minimum qualifications for a loan?
You could qualify for a loan from us if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a resident of Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Virginia.
- You are at least 21 years old and a US Citizen.
- You have a minimum gross annual income of $40,000
- You have a minimum credit score of 600
- You have a steady employment history and are not self-employed
- You have an established checking account with direct deposit of income into that account and provide your recent account history electronically via Decision Logic at the time of application
- You have an established credit history (based on our minimum standard credit criteria)
- You have a minimum of 2 years re-established credit history following a bankruptcy discharge
- You have the ability to make weekly payments in order to pay off your loan
Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee you will be approved. Every application is assessed individually.